Tuesday, November 24, 2009

COMPETITION! - Now over...

I've got a spare copy, still wrapped in plastic, of Luigi Bazzoni's surreal FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON, and I'm going to give it to one of you right now...


The tagline on this weeks CiNEZiLLA update (as found on Facebook - sign up now!) goes as follows...

Space is neither truth nor lies
Into the void we have to travel
To find the clue which will unravel...

So what YOU need to do is email me: killfinger (@) hotmail.com the following THREE answers to be in the draw.

I need an ALBUM TITLE, a GROUP NAME and a YEAR of release before midnight Monday the 30th of November 2009, and this little oddity could be playing on your TV before Christmas is upon us.

Good luck and have fun... google yourself a treat why don't you.

No comments:

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...