Monday, August 30, 2010

Cool stuff...

...on the net is always a fun way to waste an afternoon at work with.
Jeremy Mincer over at SilverFerox is putting together some neat reworkings of posters for some very iconic movies. I was going to pose the question WHEN we will see his stuff on DVD sleeves in this post... ...when he posted an update on his latest gig for the one and only Mike Baronas over at Paura Productions.
Fate is smiling on Mr. Mincer and I'm still looking forward to seeing his stuff on future DVD's.
If we now could get Baronas to bring a roadshow to Europe...
But until then, get yer' self over to SilverFerox and check out Jeremys artwork, as I totally respect his wish that people don't nick his stuff of his site.

2 comments:

Silver Ferox Design said...

You are too kind CZ! I have also just scored my first official movie poster commission - details soon - I am going all out with the gore for one of the versions - I think it will at least earn an entry to my blog through an 'adult content' warning page...

CiNEZiLLA said...

Glad to hear that Jeremy!
I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

J.

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...