Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN COMPETITION!


So are you ready to dig into your mind and recognize that certain image from that specific film?

I have an extra set of the Limited Edition Vinyl releases of Halloween II and Halloween III from the magnificent DeathWaltz Recording Company.  Both LP’s come with exclusive new artwork from Brandon Shaefer and Jay Shaw, along with linear notes by the legendary composer Alan Howarth.


Instead of hording them for myself, what better than to share them with fellow friends of horror… for a moment’s brief challenge that is.

So we are going to play a little game, and I call it “Oh what a Bloody Poser!” 


All you have to do is email me the correct film – full title, and Director – with the correct numbered image. Get them all right, and the tiebreaking qualifier and you will make you one of the lucky contestants that I’ll draw a winner from!

The qualifying question is: What movie is watched on TV in several of the Halloween films?







Re-watch them, ask your friends, Google them, guess, or what ever you want, just make sure that I have your answers to the images and the qualifying question answer by Friday the 9th of November! 

Email me on:  killfinger (at) hotmail (dot) com

Good luck, and Happy Halloween.

J.

No comments:

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...