Thursday, September 08, 2011

Breaking rule #4 and AudioExperiment

I’m too damned tired, busy and low to keep this thing alive right now. Posts are spontaneous as my daytime job is draining me of too much energy, I have deadlines for the magazine to meet next week, and in between that I’ve dissipated my time kissing ass and turning tricks for people who don’t appreciate it when it all comes around. I'm though doing favours for nothing.

So fuck it, no more breaking rule #4

SATAN REPRESENTS KINDNESS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT INSTEAD OF LOVE WASTED ON INGRATES!

Until next time, feed off my bones and enjoy THIS Audio Experiment I’ve made from using audio from Andrej Tarkovsky’s SOLARIS, looping, and fucking it up in Audacity.

Be warned - it get’s loud, distorted, and may damage your hearing, but it tells a story if you make it that far.

Out.

1 comment:

Ninja Dixon said...

Thank you so much!

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...