Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Il ritorno del Goblin


You guys do know that Goblin have reformed don't ya!



Just check this amazo-fest out. Recorded live in Rome just this past May...


Mike Barona's Paura Productions is putting them on the road in the US, and I hope that he brings them to Stockholm because that would fucking rock! I think we need to find good old Mr. Dimle and tell him what band to book for a blow out gig in the near future.

Keep an eye on their soon to open web page for more info.

3 comments:

Alex B. said...

Woohoo! There IS a God!

CiNEZiLLA said...

I know! It's awesome There's a rumour that they will play at UNSANE in Krakow this fall... I'm think I'm supposed to be giving a session, or participating on a panel about Audio in Horror there... so fingers crossed.

J.

Aylmer said...

Pllleeeeeeeaaase may they come to Australia.

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...